Thursday, June 13, 2013

Time Out Gelato

I make many photo posts but I actually don't share all of my pictures here. For example, I've been to several fandom places (meaning my fandom, which in this case is JYJ) but I wasn't planning on posting pictures. Even in those posts I did create, I barely uploaded any pictures. I kept it limited to just a few.
I'm reluctant to post these things online. I'd rather keep it to myself, I guess. I don't feel comfortable revealing these pictures.
But then I went to the Cube cafe and naturally made a post about it. I realized how it can be seen as odd that I easily make a post about the Cube cafe and refuse to do it for JYJ locations. That's because I'm not a fan of Cube or their groups and I am a very big fan of JYJ. I thought, why am I so hesitant to make posts about places I frequent and like that are by and for people I'm a fan of? Why do I post about K-Pop things I'm not a fan of and keep quiet about the K-Pop places I am a fan of? It should almost be the opposite, right... Anyhow, I'm not going to share everything. However, I have decided to make posts about Time Out Gelato (maybe because it no longer exists) and Coffee Cojjee.
Probably no one cares but here you go.

Here are some pictures from Time Out Gelato. Sadly, it closed in April.
































I couldn't go on the last day it was open because I was in Busan.

The last day was a Thursday. These photos were taken on the following Sunday.




A week after it closed


Today


1 comment:

  1. Schade, dass es das TimeOut Gelato nicht mehr gibt. Das war ja richtig schoen und das Eis auf den Bildern sieht lecker aus.

    ReplyDelete