Sunday, March 3, 2013

Time

I haven't been posting much. I've been doing a lot and there are plenty of things I could write about, but I'm getting busier and it's difficult to find the time to blog. I have hundreds of pictures and I'd love to share some of them, but organizing them and making separate posts for them and picking out photos and then uploading them is time-consuming.

Also, I'm kind of scared to share things. I've become very withdrawn and since I've always been a quiet person to begin with and rarely talk about things on my mind, I think it's more noticeable in some areas online. I don't want to get into personal details on this blog and I worry about being identified or recognized. Sometimes this really freaks me out, though in reality I have no reason to really worry. I never click with anyone and there are very few people I connect with, and since there are many misunderstandings between myself and others I don't feel well. I'm kind of paranoid now. I want to hide. I'm really scared of being judged and I worry too much. I'm scared of other people.
I've been private on this blog and about my experiences in Korea so far, but bear with me. I'll find the time to post some photos eventually.
Blogging would be more fun if I weren't so hesitant and timid.

No comments:

Post a Comment