Thursday, May 9, 2013

Celebrities in Advertisements in Busan

A lot of the same ads that are in Seoul can be seen in Busan too of course.
I just decided to make a separate post for pictures of ads that I hadn't seen before that I took in Busan.

Girls' Generation


Super Junior


Sulli from f(x)


Suzy from miss A
I see her image more often lately. I've gathered that she's replacing Seohyun for The Face Shop


Yoona from Girls' Generation


Super Junior and f(x)


Song Seunghun, Kim Taehee, and Park Yoochun


G-Dragon from Big Bang


Suzy from miss A


B1A4




Hyuna from 4minute





B1A4


Yoona from Girls' Generation



Kyuhyun from Super Junior and Luna from f(x)


Nichkhun from 2PM


Taecyeon and Nichkhun from 2PM


Girls' Generation and Hyun Bin


Girls' Generation




Jang Keun Suk


Girls' Generation







Again, there were many more ads with celebrities but I didn't photograph every single one I saw.

Now I realize I maybe shouldn't have zoomed in on the ads. My intention was to show the ads, so I got close, but it may have been better to include the background and area around the ad to show its location and context, and to get a better idea of its size. Perhaps I'll do that from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment