These were taken around Ewha Womans University (there's a shopping area), Apgujeong, Coex, Jamsil, Gwanghwamun, Yongsan, Itaewon, Anam, Seoul station, Hyehwa, and other places around the city, excluding Myeongdong.
I'm more inclined to take pictures of celebrities I can easily recognize or tend to not totally not care for. I'm not that familiar with actors. I can recognize some faces but I don't know their names.
I've seen some of these ads multiple times, but usually I just photograph it the first time and not every time I see it, since it's pointless to have repeats.
My recommendation is to read through this post and scroll, and then return to the top and go through the pictures using the slideshow feature (click on the first photo and then use the arrow keys).
My recommendation is to read through this post and scroll, and then return to the top and go through the pictures using the slideshow feature (click on the first photo and then use the arrow keys).
Keep in mind that I don't want these photos removed from my blog or put elsewhere on the internet.
Jessica from Girls' Generation and her sister Krystal from f(x)
Yoochun from JYJ
Jessica from Girls' Generation
Nichkhun from 2PM
TVXQ
Hyuna from 4minute
Yoochun from JYJ
JYJ
Dara from 2NE1
2NE1
TVXQ
Girls' Generation
JYJ
Seohyun from Girls' Generation
Super Junior
Girls' Generation
Tiffany from Girls' Generation
Psy
Yoona from Girls' Generation
Psy
Seohyun, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Taeyeon from Girls' Generation
Jessica from Girls' Generation
4minute
B1A4
This doesn't really count. But there's Sooyoung and Seohyun from Girls' Generation for CeCi at the top left and Jay Park on the bottom right
Jessica from Girls' Generation
Yuri from Girls' Generation
Suzy from miss A
Song Seung Hun, Kim Tae Hee, and Park Yoochun
G-Dragon from Big Bang
Yoona from Girls' Generation
JYJ
These next few photos are from my friend's Chinese magazine about Seoul.
Super Junior
oh look :)
JYJ
TVXQ
TVXQ on random pages and maps of the magazine because they are popular and awesome
Dara from 2NE1
Suzy from miss A
BoA
members of Super Junior and f(x)
JYJ
Minho and Jonghyun from SHINee
Krystal from f(x)
G-Dragon from Big Bang
Kara
Hyuna from 4minute
TVXQ
G-Dragon from Big Bang
Yoona from Girls' Generation
Psy
Yoona from Girls' Generation
Girls' Generation
Sistar
TVXQ
Yoona from Girls' Generation
Girls' Generation
Yoona from Girls' Generation
a woman I can't identify and So Ji Sub
Girls' Generation
Yoona from Girls' Generation
Girls' Generation and Hyun Bin
2NE1
Hyorin from Sistar, Goo Hara from Kara, and Hyuna from 4minute
Psy and other people
2PM
Yoona from Girls' Generation
Beast
B1A4
BoA
Jessica from Girls' Generation
Dara from 2NE1
Krystal and Sulli from f(x)
I was surprised to see this one, since it's old.
Big Bang (without Seungri because he was below the drinking age at the time)
Sistar
Psy
G-Dragon from Big Bang
TVXQ
JYJ
Song Ji Hyo
Celebrities in ads I didn't take pictures of that I've seen: Suzy, Psy, Big Bang, 2PM, IU, Song Seungheon, some actors, etc.
I've seen many ads with Suzy but I haven't taken a photo of every different ad I've seen her in. Also, I've seen ads with IU that I didn't photograph. I'm mentioning this because I don't take pictures of everything, and this post is limited in representing the ads and celebrities.
I see Suzy, Psy, and Yoona a lot.
Examples from previous posts:
images of Jang Keun Suk and Minho at Lotte World
Sistar in the subway
pictures of Suzy are all over the post office on campus
See what I mean when I say celebrities are in your face wherever you go? You walk outside and you wouldn't be able to avoid images of them.
Whereas in the U.S. I never see celebrities' faces unless I turn on the TV or look at magazine racks.
Examples from previous posts:
images of Jang Keun Suk and Minho at Lotte World
Sistar in the subway
pictures of Suzy are all over the post office on campus
See what I mean when I say celebrities are in your face wherever you go? You walk outside and you wouldn't be able to avoid images of them.
Whereas in the U.S. I never see celebrities' faces unless I turn on the TV or look at magazine racks.


























No comments:
Post a Comment