The 1989 uprising in China really interests me, and in 2009 I saw a program on it done by PBS Frontline.
Watch the full program here! Watch the Full Program Online
Made in China: Der Preis der Blue-Jeans (The Price of Blue Jeans)
This is in German and it's another program that I highly recommend. Even if you don't speak German, please consider watching it.
A documentary on migrant workers in China: Last Train Home
Sorry that I keep posting things that are negative... I found some of this upsetting and disturbing, but I think it's important to learn about it. Of course there are many amazing, beautiful things about China as well.
One in five people live in China, and there are millions of ethnic Chinese people living in other countries as well (such as Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, the U.S.).
One in five people live in China, and there are millions of ethnic Chinese people living in other countries as well (such as Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, the U.S.).

No comments:
Post a Comment